Hydrapak Soft Cup: SpeedCup ( 200mL/6.7oz capacity )
Fold it, roll it, or scrunch it up. Lightweight at just 10 grams, easy to hold and collapsible / portable the Hydrapak SpeedCup™ 200ml is a free standing re-useable hydration cup for trail running. Designed for cup-free / cupless racingevents where plastic cups will not be provided at aid stations in order to keep waste down. Great for long training runs, you can stash it almost anywhere and easily in your vest / belt pocket or a pocket in shorts or tights. Compatible with mandatory kit/gear lists for major events.
Can be used for water and hot drinks i.e tea coffee, hot chocolate, soup.
To clean a SpeedCup, run it through the dishwasher on the top shelf. Alternatively, clean it with warm, soapy water and a bottle brush.
- Reuseable water cup for cup-free aka 'cupless' running races
- Soft, flexible and ultra collapsible, slip it into any pocket
- Free standing, designed for UTMB
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Durable, built for a lifetime of tough use
- Compatible with mandatory kit/gear lists for major events.
- 200ml (6.7 oz) capacity
- Weight: 10g (0.3 oz)
- Dimensions: 100mm x 64mm (4 x 2.5 in)
- Material: 0.25 mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Rinse before use. Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended)
Hydrapak Speedcup (200ml Soft Race Cup)
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.